We claim that almost NOBODY sets you up with a cheaper, easy-to-maintain website for an individual, group, or small business.
total ongoing cost will be about $12-15 per year. (Note that's $15 per YEAR,
not per month.)
How We Do It:
- Step 1: We register your domain name, in your name. (The ongoing cost of $15/year is for the domain name.)
- Step 2: We create the website on Blogger. (The Blogger websites are free, courtesy of their owner, Google.)
- This includes creating a "distinctive top-of-page banner" for the top of your web page -- that includes photos/artwork from your business to make it UNIQUE for your site. (Notice how many other websites, even expensive, professionally-created ones, look so indistinguishable from one another).
- Step 3: Documentation: We create a "documentation package" for the domain name registration.
We create a 2nd "documentation package" for the web page itself. This documentation contains all the passwords and contact info that you need to manage the website.
- Click here to view a domain name registration documentation example.
- Click here to view a web page registration documentation example.
- Step 4: We then train YOU how to edit it. (Editing a blog page is fairly simple. It's similar to editing a
Gmail or Yahoo email, except when you're done you click the "Publish"
button instead of the "Send" button.
- Step 5: We then "hand off" the completed website to you (or your designated 'webmaster').
- After that time, you are
responsible for (a) keeping the domain name renewed, and (b) editing the website.