Page updated 7/14/2013A. If You Do The Actual Work Yourself:
- If your follow our procedure and do this yourself, your web page hosting is free (thanks to Google/Blogger).
- Note that we up to 2 hours of phone advice for FREE.
- Registering a domain name (example 'www.mypage.com') is optional but highly recommended. This will cost you about $10 to $15 per year, if registered with a low-cost registrar such as GoDaddy.com or 1and1.com or NameCheap.com
B. If We Set The Page Up For You
- Package 1: Register Domain Name Only: About $25, and you reimburse us the first years domain name payment (about $15).
- Package 2: Register domain AND Set Up The Web Page: We usually quote about $150 to $200 -- depending on scope. This is paid 25% down, and the remaining 75% -- but only if you are satisfied with the final product.
- 1. Setting up the web page
- 2. Training you how to update the page yourself
- 3. Documentation for administrating the domain name (click here for PDF Example 1)
- 4. Documentation for accessing the web page. (click here for PDF Example 2)
|Web pages are economically delivered, using this small, 4-cylinder Acura RSX.|